Hello!

From: Bill Whitson <bill_at_booster.bothell.washington.edu>
Date: Thu Mar 13 18:37:21 1997

You all should have heard from me already - but let me say
once again - Welcome to the list.

We've got around 50 subscribers at the moment which is far
better than I thought we'd get for weeks.

Couple things:

1. I'll be setting up the classiccmp web site this weekend. If you
have any ideas for what should be there let me know. Currently, I'm
planning on putting together a list of all computers that meet the
"classic" criteria, copies of the various old computers FAQs, and
hopefully some .PDF (acrobat reader) files of articles from old
computer rags. It probably wouldn't be a bad idea to maintain
a list of resources but I know of relatively few.

2. I'm going to a Salvation Army computer sale this weekend. If
any of you have really big wants - I'll look around. I'm always
hoping to find that elusive LISA-1 :).

-Bill