Hello!

From: Tony Cianfaglione <ab616_at_chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri Mar 14 10:01:08 1997

Hi all,

   I am a fan of older computer systems. I own and use an Apple IIc, a
IIc+, a IIGS, a C64, a C128, a PC 386 SX-20 (my newest comp), an Amiga
500, an Atari 1040 STF, a Kaypro 2, a Commodroe SX-64 executive portable, a
TRS-80 Model 1, a TI99/4A's, an Atari 400 and an 800.

   I have them interconnected using various switchboxes to help them
share resources like my modem, printers and monitors. My computer room is
quite a show.

   I enjoy programming in various languages like Basic and C. I am also
playing around with an old Wang OIS system as well but the proprietary
level of the language is giving me some guff.

   I run support pages for various platforms. I am President of the Nova
Scotia Apple Users Group, President of the Commodore Users Group of Nova
Scotia, Disk Librarian of the Nova Scotia Atari Computers Users Group and
President of the Classic Computer Club in Nova Scotia. I maintain
websites for all of the above at the following urls:

       http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Technology/AppleUsersGroup/
       http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Technology/CUGNS/
       http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Technology/NSACUG/
       http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Technology/Classic/

   I also maintain the various platform software libraries on our
freenet's Public Download Area at:

       http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Services/PDA/

   My homepage is at:

      http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~ab616/