Odds & Ends

From: Allen Underdown <wbrco_at_valuenet.net>
Date: Fri Mar 14 22:59:33 1997

Greg Mast wrote:

> Hello,
>
> There are a few systems at our local Goodwill tht have been sitting
> there for a while.

Has anyone but me discovered AuctionWeb? Lot's of newish
pc crud, but occationally, the odd TI or Atari.

BTW, for you Sinclair crazy's.. I have an original
ZX-80!! Yes, I built it myself.. This was the one
BEFORE Clive designed the big chip to replace all the
glue logic. It only runs in fast mode. I also have
 - would you believe -
A Sinclair Clone.

Called "Your Computer" made in Hong Kong. Takes all the
Sinclair accessories, has a composite video out, a rubber
qwrty keyboard, joystick, and adverts "sound and music".
I've never put power to it... Have the outer box, and manual.
If anybody knows any more about it, let me know!

--
|     Allen Underdown - wbrco_at_valuenet.net         |
|  Amateur Radio Operator - N0GOM, computer geek,  |