...and now a word...

From: Jim Willing <jimw_at_agora.rdrop.com>
Date: Sat Mar 15 01:28:04 1997

Hope this won't be construed as advertising, but I thought it worth a
mention... (and maybe it will get people to check out my web pages B^} )

In the course of things, I've ended up doing a number of restorations on
'classic computers' both in my own collection and for others, and as such
I've developed sources for many otherwise hard to come by parts.

The one example I'd like to mention here are replacement front panel
switches for Altair and IMSAI microcomputers. I have exact, original
manufacturer replacement switches for all models of Altair (both the
original small toggles, and the longer flattened toggle for the A/B series)
and complete switches and/or replacement toggle levers (in both red and
blue) for the IMSAI micros.

Details and pricing are available on my web pages. Equipment restorations
also available.
Soon to come: Replacement dress front panels (painted and screened) for
the Altair 8800/8800a microcomputer.

Regards;
-jim

---