TI Model Number

From: Ryerdon_at_aol.com <(Ryerdon_at_aol.com)>
Date: Sat Mar 15 17:34:23 1997

Oops, you must have me confused with someone else. I don't have a TI computer
(lots of others, but not a TI). By the way, maybe I will piggyback my message
here to add to what I said in another email to you people about an hour ago.
I do not want in any way to throw cold water on your enthusiasm but I sense
from the initial message soliticiting subscribers that you think you are
plowing virgin computer areas in this area of old computers. I assume you are
aware that there are lots of web sites already on the internet devoted to old
computers. This doesn't mean one more won't be welcome but if on the off
chance you aren't aware of the scope of exisitng stuff, here is a path you
might want to check out: www.cyberstreet.com/hcs/ncs.htm. When you get to
that web site, go down the list to Other Computer Historical Resources, then
go down that list to the Obsolete Computer Museum. Well, the more the merrier
!