Weekend report

From: Bill Whitson <bill_at_booster.bothell.washington.edu>
Date: Mon Mar 17 13:45:53 1997

Hit a couple of thrift stores this weekend. Here's the stuff
I didn't pick up - if anyone wants any of it let me know and
we can arrange something.

2 Commodore 64's (9.99 US$/ea)
1 Blue Chip 5.25" Disk Drive (7.99)
        ^Can anyone tell me what this is?
1 Apple 2c (9.99)
2 IBM PC's (19.95)
1 Commodore Cassete Drive (7.99)

As for stuff I did pick up:

1 TI99/4A with no stuff - just the basic unit. I've never had a
TI99/4A before so this should be fun. My main question is - what
is the input voltage? I'm going to need to mod a power supply to
it before I can get anywhere with it.

Also an Aquarius Personal Computer Model 5931R from Radofin Electronics
(Far East) Ltd. Has anybody ever heard of this thing? I sure haven't.
It has small blue rubber keys and a template with basic commands
written all over it. It's about 30cm x 18cm x 4cm. On the back
there are three ports labelled Print, Cass, and TV. It has a big
cartridge slot (but came with no cartridge :(. I cracked it open
to see what's on the board but it has a big shielding cage soldered
all the way around the board edge and I just didn't have the time
to tackle that. Plugged it in and attached it to a composite
monitor but got nothing. The power light did come on. I'm guessing
it probably doesn't operate without a cartridge. Any info on the
thing would be much appreciated.

Bill Whitson
ClassicCmp "owner"
bcw_at_u.washington.edu bill_at_booster.u.washington.edu