Greetings!

From: Dan and Joanne Tucker <danjo_at_xnet.com>
Date: Wed Mar 19 12:41:39 1997

> Hello all,
>
> I maintain a collection of functional minicomputers and am rather
> heavily involved in several restoration projects currently underway.
> My collection's primary focus is Data General machines in the 16-bit
> class, although I have several DEC systems as well. Does anyone else
> here collect minis?

Sure I do, but then again what's a mini? Got a PDP-11/23 and another
on the way (I hope). This one has the CPM board installed as well.
Right now I forget who put that out? Have a Sigma controller running
a couple of MFM Hard drives. I use it to heat the house in the winter 8-)
That and my Intellec mds800 Multibus machine. Running ISIS II D.O.S.
Half the cabinet is Linear Power Supply!

Also have 6502 development boards KIM-1 and VIM-1 AND I wouldn't mind
finding a AIM-65 to go with those 8-)

> Of course, it goes without saying that any information on the
> whereabouts of "available" DG 16-bitters would be vastly appreciated!

Wouldn't know - never got involved with them 8-)
I have noticed tho where ever they sold well, you find them (?)
and I don't think DG sold well her in the Chicago area OR they
are still beating the H#LL out of them and you can't get them.

I do have one thing to do tho - I HAVE to fire up my old TVT-1
and see if it works.

BC