Ahl's BASIC Computer Games

From: Ward Griffiths and/or Lisa Rogers <gram_at_cnct.com>
Date: Thu Mar 20 06:45:51 1997

On Wed, 19 Mar 1997, James Willing wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Mar 1997, Ward Griffiths and/or Lisa Rogers wrote:
> > Actually, there was only one volume of BASIC Computer Games, it's just
> > that there were several editions/translations of the same set of programs.
> > The original was in DEC BASIC, then there was the Microcomputer edition
> > (MITS Altair BASIC), a TRS-80 edition and probably a few others. Back in
>
> Ummm... Beg to differ. In addition to "101 BASIC Computer Games" was the
> follow up volume "MORE BASIC Computer Games" by the self same David H.
> Ahl. (I have both volumes in my collection) B^}

You're right. Forgot that one. It didn't have nearly as many
translations and it wasn't nearly as good. I guess Ahl (what's
he been doing lately?) was too busy with Creative Computing's
corporate relations when it came out. (There's a special place
in Hell for certain Ziff-Davis management.)

Ward Griffiths