Whoops!

From: Bill Whitson <bill_at_booster.bothell.washington.edu>
Date: Fri Mar 21 11:08:13 1997

Y'know, every once in a while you shoot out a message and
immediatly realize you just did something embarrasing. And
there's not a damn thing you can do ;).

I just said to thank Dan Tucker for the html work on the
comp list. And within seconds of pressing send remembered
that actually it's a shared mailbox and the guy I've been
chatting with for that last few days is, in fact - Brett
Crapser. So, everybody say "Thanks, Brett!" And I'll go
bury my head in the sand :x

Bill Whitson
ClassicCmp "owner"
bcw_at_u.washington.edu bill_at_booster.u.washington.edu