Collectors web pages...

From: Kevan Heydon <kevan_at_motiv.co.uk>
Date: Mon Mar 24 10:28:44 1997

Hi,

Simply, I am looking for URL's of collectors who document their
collection on the Web. For some time I have had page on my Web site that
lists other classic computer collectors who have web pages that
document their collection. I am now in the process of revamping my
collection web site and I would like to improve the list of the
collectors web pages I have. The URL for this new page is:

  http://staff.motiv.co.uk/~kevan/collection/other_collectors.html

If you have a web page that documents your collection and I haven't
already got it then please drop me a note and I will add it to the list.

Regards

--
Kevan Heydon
Old Computer Collector: <URL:http://staff.motiv.co.uk/~kevan/>