Mattell Aquarius (was: Re: VIC-20 Programmer's

From: Sam Ismail <dastar_at_crl.com>
Date: Mon Mar 31 18:45:45 1997

On Mon, 31 Mar 1997, hellige wrote:

> On 31-Mar-97, classiccmp_at_u.washington.edu wrote:
>
> >Just the machine itself, unfortunately (Remember, the Aquarius was
> >discontinued just about the same time it hit the stores . . .) There were
> >promises of memory expansion, disk drives, etc., but I never saw any for
> >sale . . .
>
> Actually, the only piece of documentation I have for mine shows a pic of
> all kinds of stuff hooked to it as well as a price list for the stuff. It's
> pretty interesting.

As I wrote in my previous message, I had the expansion box, the thermal
printer, the tape drive, 2 games and some game controllers. I still have
a manual that I found somewhere. It's the only tie I have to my
childhood computer.

Sam
Computer Historian, Programmer, Musician, Philosopher, Athlete, Writer, Jackass