From: Francois Auradon <francois.auradon_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun Jan 11 06:48:30 1998

Hi all,
Is there an official name for all various computer packages?
What I trying to find is how to call a computer that is just a keyboard that you plug on the TV (a la C64)versus a computer that has everything attached (TRS 80 mod 4) versus a PC style where components are separate.
Francois Auradon.
Visit the SANCTUARY at http://home.att.net/~francois.auradon
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.classiccmp.org/pipermail/cctalk/attachments/19980111/a4b50ff4/attachment.html
Received on Sun Jan 11 1998 - 06:48:30 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Oct 10 2014 - 23:30:56 BST