Williams Tube memory, Selectron question, and Charactron

From: CLASSICCMP_at_trailing-edge.com <(CLASSICCMP_at_trailing-edge.com)>
Date: Sun Aug 15 17:30:01 1999

>> Question for the UKer's: is a tube rectifier (no control grid, just an
>> anode and a cathode) called a "valve"?

> Have you heard of a check valve?

I've also heard of a won't gate and have a copy here of the data sheet
for a write-only-memory :-).

 Tim Shoppa                        Email: shoppa_at_trailing-edge.com
 Trailing Edge Technology          WWW:   http://www.trailing-edge.com/
 7328 Bradley Blvd		   Voice: 301-767-5917
 Bethesda, MD, USA 20817           Fax:   301-767-5927
Received on Sun Aug 15 1999 - 17:30:01 BST

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Oct 10 2014 - 23:31:49 BST