MMJ (was Re: RRD42 and TKZ50)

From: Ethan Dicks <>
Date: Wed Dec 29 14:04:49 1999

--- Bruce Lane <> wrote:
> This type of plug is called an 'MMJ' (Modified Modular Jack).
> The nice thing about the crimping tool is that, although kind of pricey
> (around $130 with a die set or two)...

I have a non-modular crimper I bought for someone else that didn't pay me
for it. It's new, in the package. It will crimp RJ-45 and MMJ. The brand
and model number is Ideal 30-497.

I would like to get $45 plus shipping for it.


Infinet has been sold. The domain is going away in February.
Please send all replies to
Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger.
Received on Wed Dec 29 1999 - 14:04:49 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Oct 10 2014 - 23:31:57 BST