Hans Franke?

From: Hans Franke <Hans.Franke_at_mch20.sbs.de>
Date: Mon Mar 1 13:19:40 1999

> >loquacious Bavarian in a while.

</color>loqua... what you said ? Take a pice of soap (just in case,

while I check my dictionary)

</color>Ahh ja ... And I was wondering about Bob's reply today :)

----
> for the last two weeks - maybe you have noticed me
> for not having any opinion on CC ;)
</color>And, yes, I (and other) did notice your absence - much like Sherlock
Holmes' remark when he mentioned the unusual incident of the dog in the
nighttime. When Watson said, "But the dog did nothing in the nighttime,"
Holmes replied, "yes, that was the unusual incident!"
> Services (www.sbs.de) in Munich and I think I recall that he manages
> software development projects. SBS is a rather large systems integrator,
> consultant and outsourcing provider, so he could be anywhere on a job.
> Christine works there too in the Human Resources dept.
</color>Gee, is there anythin I can hide from you guys ?
> >Christian, do you have his telephone number by any chance?
> No, I haven't yet got his number although Beverly and I plan to _someday_
> get back over there (depending on my job schedule whenever I find a new
> job) and should get it anyway. I find there are seven phone listings for
> Hans Franke in München and I don't know his exact address either. John Z.
> could dig deeper over there I'm sure.
</color>Seven ? lets check :) Jep, I'm included with two old numbers :)
> stay away from now :)
</color>Got me, But I think I need at least a week to read tis 2753 unread
messages in the CC folder :)) - I did only forward some mails to my
Newton (Nop Sam, your mails jumped into the VCF folder without forwarding).
Servus
Hans
<nofill>
--