Ooops, Typo!

From: Hans Franke <Hans.Franke_at_mch20.sbs.de>
Date: Mon Mar 1 13:37:56 1999

> > I happened upon your web site and noticed that the word "Beginning" is
> > misspelled (you have it as "Begining"). The URL of the page is:
> > http://www.heydon.org/kevan/mlists/classiccmp/1998-06/msg00626.html
> > I hope this helps.

> Sorry Chris, I am getting a little behind in spell checking all the
> archived messages posted to this list :-)

STOP! Right now and hier !
I DISALLOW you and any other to spell check or modyfy any of
my messages or any quoting thereof. Jawollja ! Just in case,
the rare possibility of a spelling error might occure, zis is
no error it iz intenzional and an act of an in-duh-vie-dual!

Gruss
H.

--
Ich denke, also bin ich, also gut