Parsys Ltd T9000 SuperCluster documentation & software

From: Ram Meenakshisundaram <rmeenaks_at_olf.com>
Date: Mon Mar 1 14:50:49 1999

>I have the data books on the T9000 chip (one on the hardware, one on the
>instruction set), but they're nearly 500 pages each, so rather
>impractical to copy.

Well, he didn't really provide me with much information. I just sent him
another email indicating exactly what he has (i.e., software, boards, docs,
etc)
That way, I can easily see if I can get him up and running.

>IMS cards sound like INMOS, of course. I can't find the B013 in the data
>book, though. It's not an ethernet TRAM (B407 or B431, I think), and I
don't
>think it's part of the B300 ethernet interface system.

I never seen or even heard of an IMSB013 board. I figured it was a modified
B300 or ethernet tram.

>> transputer motherboard that looks like a TMB12 from Transtech. He also
>> has all the power supplies and the case.
>
>Probably a clone of something INMOS, or at least close to it. Is this a
>board that takes TRAMs, or what? What host bus does it use?

The TMB12 is a 12-slot tram board from transtech, similar to the B008 from
INMOS.
He said it looked like it but used C012 crossbar switches instead. I got to
see if I
can get more info from him.

Ram