Lucky Day II

From: Francois <fauradon_at_pclink.com>
Date: Mon Mar 1 19:51:25 1999

The model number for the Monitor is 4863 (with my luck it's probably the
most common one). No light pen or HD (that's where the "pretty much" comes
in). I have't inventoried the software box yet but I've noticed the BASIC,
DOS 2.10, IBM Writting assistant and Print shop. I'm not sure when I'll get
around to setting it up.
Francois