e-bay item

From: Marvin <marvin_at_rain.org>
Date: Tue Mar 2 00:11:45 1999

Noel Fields wrote:

> I'm done. I will not post another post at all to the list. I will sit here,
> and do nothing more than read. That way, no one, including doug, will ever
> feel that I have offended their opinions.

First, I hope you reconsider. Some of the people on this list have some
very strong opinions and are not afraid to express their ideas and/or try to
intimidate others into their way of thinking. Someone made a comment about
the majority of the list not wanting to see ebay postings, and that is
false. The combination of public and private email I received on the subject
indicate there is far more support for this type of post than is being
publically posted.

I don't particularly like flame wars, but I intensely dislike some of the
attitudes that have been expressed that have the potential to bring on
reactions such as yours. You took the time to post, but others will just
vote with their feet. When that happens, everyone loses.