Central Point Option Board

From: Phil Beesley <PB14_at_leicester.ac.uk>
Date: Tue Mar 2 02:34:24 1999

On 1 Mar 99 at 1:58, Gareth Knight wrote:

> Zane H. Healy mentioned reading Mac disks in Windows:
> >Rumor has it that there is something along these lines. Since use a Mac
> >and Windows I've never looked into it.
>
> There is a freeware utility called TransMac or something like that. It is
> also possible to use Mac CDs and disks using the Executor Mac emulator.

There are two DOS based shareware apps, MacSee and Macette. Try your
local Simtel mirror site in the DOS area under DISK. Needless to say,
these utils only work for 1.4Mb disks, not 400/800Kb.

Phil

Phil Beesley -- Computer Officer -- Distributed Systems Suppport
University of Leicester

Tel (0)116 252-2231
E-Mail pb14_at_le.ac.uk