DEC LA75 printer

From: Daniel T. Burrows <dburrows_at_netpath.net>
Date: Tue Mar 2 20:30:10 1999

Trying again. I just discovered the listproc looks at every message and
there is a hold command.

Hold the setup button while you turn it on. It will then print its current
setup. You can change values with the other buttons. The button names that
are below the buttons are for the setup mode. You want the DEC emulation
for VT420 etc. use and the "other" emulation is IBM proprinter.

Dan