DEC LA75 printer

From: CLASSICCMP_at_trailing-edge.com <(CLASSICCMP_at_trailing-edge.com)>
Date: Tue Mar 2 21:18:00 1999

>Anyone have a manual for the DEC LA75S-A2? This model has both parallel and
>serial ports, although the serial port is the skewed RJ-45 connector.

MMJ. See the comp.os.ultrix FAQ for pinouts and comon adapter cables.

>I haven't been able to find out anything about configuring/setting up this
>printer.

Hmm - my LA75 has a SETUP button on the front. Hold it down, power
the printer up, you get a menu of options to change. Is the SETUP
button not on yours?

> There seems to be a little info on the Web on how to set up up for
>DOS/Windows, but I want to use it with DEC equipment (VT-220, VT340, Pro,
>etc.), and I don't even have a new enough manual to give a description of it.

With DEC equipment, you plug it in, turn it on, and go.

--
 Tim Shoppa                        Email: shoppa_at_trailing-edge.com
 Trailing Edge Technology          WWW:   http://www.trailing-edge.com/