Book Review: How to Build a Working Digital Computer

From: John Lawson <jpl15_at_netcom.com>
Date: Tue Mar 2 21:32:41 1999

On Tue, 2 Mar 1999, Doug wrote:

> On Tue, 2 Mar 1999, Christian Fandt wrote:
>
> > good looking copy of _IBM's Early Computers_ by Bashe, et al. from a
> > reasonably priced book dealer in N. Cal.
>
> Aha, that was you! Yes, the competition is fierce even in the non-auction
> space, but at ABE, the prize goes to the swift, not just the rich.
>
> -- Doug

  Um, Doug, maybe three weeks ago, in response to a question re: the
Bashe book, I located seven (7) of them, and posted that info... I
think the [e-bay/not e-bay] wars have taken their evil toll on you.
I also got mine from the NorCal bookshop.

 And the reason I'm posting this? Neener-Neener-Neeeeener!!!

    :o

Cheerz

John

PS: The signal-to-noise ratio *has* been pretty unfavorable, lately.