goodbye [was e-bay item]

From: Andrew Davie <adavie_at_mad.scientist.com>
Date: Wed Mar 3 03:48:02 1999

Enough is enough; this childish one-upmanship and thoughtless
bandwidth-wasting public argument about a topic which is of little interest
to me, but more to the point where neither party will ever convince the
other party that they're wrong has forced me to take the plunge.
I realised long ago that the only way to win these sorts of arguments is NOT
TO PARTICIPATE. Thanks to everyone who has refrained from adding to the
pointless debate. To the others - the only way to win is not to play. Have
a think about that.
I have unsubscribed, and will not see any replies unless they are directed
to my personal email.
Andrew Davie    adavie_at_mad.scientist.com
Museum of Soviet Calculators
http://www.comcen.com.au/~adavie/slide/calculator/soviet.html
Yahoo!  Netscape,  New Scientist, The Wall Street Journal, Newsweek and UK
Independant Cool Site!