Lucky day in Tigard Oregon

From: James Willing <jimw_at_agora.rdrop.com>
Date: Wed Mar 3 13:03:31 1999

On Wed, 3 Mar 1999, George Rachor wrote:

> LCD's have come a very long way since the Apple ][c LCD panel came out.

True...

> As near as I can tell there is no backlight.

True...

> At the time this product
> originally came out I thought it was great as with a 12 volt converter
> this made the Apple ][c into a luggable machine and I even remember
> someone marketing Solar Cells to power the whole thing.

Trivia Question: (Compu-Nerd time - practice for the Nerd Trivia Contest
at VCF III!) What movie had a scene with the lead character sitting on a
beach with their trusty (?) Apple ][c complete with LCD display panel???

(we will assume that they were supposed to be doing something useful)

-jim
---
jimw_at_agora.rdrop.com
The Computer Garage - http://www.rdrop.com/~jimw