30-pin SIMMS

From: Russ Blakeman <rhblake_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Wed Mar 3 15:50:35 1999

No worse than the DIP DRAM chips preceeding the SIPPS, and at least on a SIPP
you could see a bent pin unlike one that bent under on a DIP DRAM chip or any
other mucho-insertion-force item. They had it right on vacuum tubes-make solid
pins that are hardy and round. It was rare in my old radio days that I'd ever
bend a pin, especially on the HV tubes (you bend one of those and you really
f***ed up)