Z-80 Arcade Games

From: Marvin <marvin_at_rain.org>
Date: Fri Mar 5 22:32:13 1999

Ethan Dicks wrote:

> > > workstation, etc.)? (As a side note, I'm poorly equipped in the older
> > > Intel and Zilog department - the only working Z-80 machine I have is a
> > > full-sized Gorf arcade game).
> >
> > We are probably a ways apart...
>
> I'm in Ohio.

I'm in Santa Barbara, CA. The game is a two gun game where the object is a
skeet shoot. A photosensor in the gun detects the bright skeet when the
trigger is pulled. There is someone on RGVAC that delivers games (so I am
told) at a very reasonable price although it may take a while for him to get
it picked up and delivered.