collectible digital cameras?

From: Larry Groebe <lgroebe_at_insidermarketing.com>
Date: Sat Mar 6 09:22:06 1999

Having just returned from another depressing First Saturday trip - loads
of PC clones and scanners, one nut selling a core memory board for $1000
- and oh yes, a Timex 1500 I bought for $3, I find myself wondering what
possible post-Windows3-era stuff can be/will be possibly considered
collectible some day.

It occurs to me that one candidate would be the first batch of digital
cameras.
So made the first consumer-level digital camera? Kodak had a hi-end
modified Nikon about 7 years ago, but I'm thinking the Apple QuickTake
100 is the earliest digital camera I can think of.

And are there other categories of products that might become future
collectibles?

--Larry