collectible digital cameras?

From: John R. Keys Jr. <jrkeys_at_concentric.net>
Date: Sat Mar 6 20:16:04 1999

I too have started collecting these types of items because the cost of the
older boxes if and when you can find them is way out of reach. I started
collecting odd software packages, one I consider really weird is Paint came
in a gallon paint can. I have odd size hard drives from the very small to
the very large (two people to carry it). Keep computing! John