OT? Tek Scopes

From: danburrows_at_mindspring.com <(danburrows_at_mindspring.com)>
Date: Sat Mar 6 23:11:15 1999

Bill: FWIW The only to get them to come up with a realistic price is wait
until after 90 days but before 120 days. Then talk to Van and make him an
offer. I have dealt with them for several years. He has learned that my
offers are realistic and 95% of the time takes them. He has dumpstered a
lot that I had made offers on and could not get back in before 120 days.
The magic # there is 120 days (the last week or the beginning of the first
week of the month) That is when the dumpster gets very full. At the old
location Van used to let me dumpster dive. I have not asked since they
moved.

Dan