18 Classic Computers Delivered, a beaut day.

From: Richard W. Schauer <rws_at_ais.net>
Date: Sun Mar 7 20:14:23 1999

On Sun, 7 Mar 1999, Phil Guerney wrote:

> CPT 8525, an all-in-one 2x8" drive and page-view monitor

> Of these computers, the CPT is the least known (to me). I can find only one
> mention of it on the Web and that guy didn't even have a boot disk for it.
> At least I have some 8" disks (don't know if it works yet, still got to do
> the preliminary check-out before applying power). One of the floppies says
> "Tandon CPT" on it (hand-written) and a sticker somewhere suggests it was
> built in Ireland. I'd appreciate some more info on it.

That would be me that has one without a boot disk. It came out of a (wet)
Dumpster and I had to really dig to find the keyboard. I too would like
more info; I had one guy e-mail me to offer the program disk for free
if I could fix his 8525 and convert some files "to Pentium II format" in
one week. I tried convincing him to let me give it a try but he didn't
respond.

Richard Schauer
rws_at_ais.net