What classic equipment was rebadged?

From: Fred Cisin <cisin_at_xenosoft.com>
Date: Mon Mar 8 14:00:49 1999

I have an old plotter (very elegant, with wooden sides like an OSI) that
is badged both Nicolet, and Tymshare. Unfortunately, the cogged rubber
drive belts have decayed to the point where it can no longer function.

I WAS thinking of trying to locate a source to replace the belts, but now
I think that I should probably find somebody with more interest in it.

--
Fred Cisin                      cisin_at_xenosoft.com
XenoSoft                        http://www.xenosoft.com