Will the owner...

From: allisonp_at_world.std.com <(allisonp_at_world.std.com)>
Date: Tue Mar 9 10:16:16 1999

On Tue, 9 Mar 1999, William Donzelli wrote:

> > ...of the Rhode Island Computer Museum please speak up? I'm trying to
> > record your payment for the Teledisk group buy, but I cannot match your
> > check with a person's name or E-mail addy.
>
> RCS/RI? That would be me or Allison, I think. I know nothing about the
> Teledisk deal...
>
> William Donzelli
> william_at_ans.net

It's not me either as I would not do it under the RCS/RI label. Also I'm
not a teleldisk user (other than the general shareware version thats
around) as I prefer to use PUTR ot the various disk drivers for PCs like
RX50. I generally dont have much need for teledisk or it's like and kind.
It's easier for me to use a real(TM) CP/M, DEC, KAYPRO, AMPRO, NS*, SB180
or VISUAL system.

Allison