E&L Mini-Micro Designer

From: Francois <fauradon_at_pclink.com>
Date: Tue Mar 9 15:35:09 1999

There I've saved the two images in EPS (Encapsulated Postcript format). Now
for the bad news: The files are about ten times bigger than their GIF
counterparts. I can not afford to place them on my server but if you don't
mind long downloads I can send them to you as attachement.
Francois
I knew there was a reason for using GIF:)