E&L Mini-Micro Designer

From: Francois <fauradon_at_pclink.com>
Date: Tue Mar 9 20:37:41 1999

OK, I've been soft brained lately. I do have a copy of the articles May,
June and july 1976 (Last one is incomplete:(.
 If there is enough interest I can try to scan all I have and post it
somewhere (I'm running low on web space so it might have to be somewhere
else..). It's about ten double sided pages (I can renove the adds from the
scans)
My Dyna Micro came without any chips, they apparently have ben canibalized
is there any way that I can obtain a 1702 with KEX???
Also if anyone has the July 1976 of Radio Electronics, the end of the
article is at page 85, I'd love to get a scan of that...
Thanks
Francois