Hazeltine?

From: Steve Robertson <steverob_at_hotoffice.com>
Date: Wed Mar 10 14:47:23 1999

> > On Wed, 10 Mar 1999, Russ Blakeman wrote:
> >
> > > Anyone heard of a Hazeltine? Not sure of the model but I have a black
> > > one piece terminal looking unit that I'm curious of the sentimental,
> > > astetic or collector value of this brand of machine. Any input
> > > appreciated and maybe there will be one up for adoption soon.

I believe the one that I have is a Model 1420. I don't have it in front of
me so, I could be wrong about the model. It's just a plain black, one
piece, dumb terminal. Nothing special.

The most curious thing about it is the location of the DIP switches. They
are under a removable cover above the keyboard. It makes it convenient if
you are trying to talk to a system and aren't sure of the comm parameters.

I do have a set of manuals. If you have any questions about settings or
emulations, I'll look them up for you.

I don't think there are *that* many around so, I'm gonna keep mine.

Steve Robertson - <steverob_at_hotoffice.com>