Nerd Movie Review

From: Zane H. Healy <healyzh_at_aracnet.com>
Date: Thu Mar 11 00:09:12 1999

>I was just watching Beverly Hills Cop.
>
>In the police station offices, several shots:
>
>DEC Rainbows.
>
>:)

Come on Sam, you call that a movie review? Gimme a break, I mean, were
they turned on, was anyone using them, were they running CP/M or DOS, did
they even have the correct monitors on them? Details man, details! :^)

For all that goes, was their acting believeable?

For an interesting appearance, try the Japanese movie, try "A Taxing
Woman", I don't know what the computers are, but they're very interesting.
I'm thinking of getting a copy on DVD just to watch the Kanji scroll across
the computer screen :^)

                        Zane
| Zane H. Healy | UNIX Systems Adminstrator |
| healyzh_at_aracnet.com (primary) | Linux Enthusiast |
| healyzh_at_holonet.net (alternate) | Classic Computer Collector |
| and Zane's Computer Museum. |
| http://www.dragonfire.net/~healyzh/ |