Hazeltine?

From: Marvin <marvin_at_rain.org>
Date: Thu Mar 11 01:13:34 1999

Russ Blakeman wrote:

> Anyone heard of a Hazeltine? Not sure of the model but I have a black
> one piece terminal looking unit that I'm curious of the sentimental,

Another bit of trivia; the first employee of Hazeltine retired here in Santa
Barbara and was living with his daughter until he died (don't recall his
name right now but he did have a PhD.) I have the Sharp 7000 that was
presented to this guy when he retired from Hazeltine. His daughter contacted
me to see if it was worth anything a couple of years ago, and after she had
no success with trying to sell it ($25.00 or so), she gave it to me.