List of Macintosh stuff available

From: Athanasios Kotsenos <a.kotsenos_at_rca.ac.uk>
Date: Thu Mar 11 08:06:07 1999

> If still avaible I would like the following items:
>
> Mac SE Owner's Guide
>
> Mac Plus Owner's Guide
>
> Also I have a Mac IIx sans processor so please tell me if you would be
> willing to
> send just the '030 processor.
>
> -Zach

Um. Isn't it quite easy to buy a uP?
What I'm trying to say is, do you think it would be possible to buy
the missing ROM and have one more computer? Both the ROM and uP
shouldn't be too expensive.
If you end up shipping bits around, would you send what is left here
as I could use them to revive/upgrade Macs here.
I'm also interested in any of the demos (mostly Sys 7, ref/pres CD,
Lan Literacy (!), 89 Welcome to Mac, Farallon's Greatest Hits (!?))
and any of the manuals left over if nobody really needs them. I'll
give them a safe home.
Max, please tell me if you are OK with shipping to London.
Thanks, Nasos.