IBM PC 5150 with no drives?

From: Marvin <marvin_at_rain.org>
Date: Sun Mar 14 02:12:10 1999

My understanding is that some of the very first 5150s did ship with no
floppy drives, but IBM rapidly found out that people preferred the floppy
drives. My guess is that it probably has a low serial number and most
likely has the 16-64K motherboard. I would put it in the rare classification
(assuming it came that way from IBM.)