AES 7100

From: Doug Spence <ds_spenc_at_alcor.concordia.ca>
Date: Sun Mar 14 07:28:27 1999

On Sat, 13 Mar 1999, Sellam Ismail wrote:

> On Sat, 13 Mar 1999, Doug Spence wrote:
>
> > There is another machine just like it at the same store, even grimier than
> > this one was. But considering the hassle of hauling and storing this
> > thing, I don't think I'll have the energy to go back for it.
>
> Yes, but that one may in fact be the good, working one :)

I'm hoping that they'll let me take it home in pieces. I might go in to
buy it, and grab the motherboard and leave the rest of the hulk for later.
Later in the week I'll go back for the drives, etc. It can all be
disassembled with a single screwdriver, so I hope they let me do something
like that.

Of course, I'd like to be able to check the system out before buying it.
It might be the good, working one, but it also might be in worse shape
than the one I've got. I want to check the motherboard to see if it's
missing the same parts as the one I've got.

--
Doug Spence
ds_spenc_at_alcor.concordia.ca