IBM PC 5150 with no drives?

From: Fred Cisin <cisin_at_xenosoft.com>
Date: Sun Mar 14 14:40:23 1999

> >I have a few extra of the original IBM black covers (MUCH sturdier than
> >what clones used). Although some of the covers that I have came from
> All right! Classic drivebay cover collecting!

Well, actually, I'd rather trade for *RARE* Altair power cords.
I was all set to try to get that one on e-bay for $7502 (to beat out the
$7501 bids). But e-bay doesn't seem willing to handle the really
important items. Could it be that somebody on e-bay staff is filching
all the best dals for themselves?