IBM PC 5150 with no drives?

From: Russ Blakeman <rhblake_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Mon Mar 15 17:16:13 1999

The light pen was generally asociated with the video card until EGA came along.
Most dropped the light pen connector. One of the "multifunctions" of the 6 was
real time clock. AST's SixPak has added memory, RTC, 2 serial ports (one is
socketed for optional UART and driver chips), parallel and joystick (I think
joytick, my brain hurts today).