Tiny Basic again

From: Dwight Elvey <elvey_at_hal.com>
Date: Tue Mar 16 11:52:44 1999

Hi All
 I have been playing with the Tiny Basic on my
Poly88. I have found an only listing of version 3.0
in a book. I've disassembled the code on in my machine
and have been putting meaningful lables into it. It
isn't finished yet but I'll let those who are interested
know when it is done.
 I am also looking for anyone with programs written
for Tiny Basic. I once remember having a Startrek and
a hamarobi game but that is all. I'd like to put together
a collections.
 I did a search of the net for Tiny Basic and only found
references to the history of Tiny Basic and some site
that had something called Tiny Basic that was only 7K!
I guess they missed the point, it ain't tiny unless it
is smaller than 2K. Lets get real, 7K is only 1K smaller
than 8K which is a standard sized basic.
Dwight