MiniScribe 3438 --- HELLLP!!!!

From: Jason Willgruber <roblwill_at_usaor.net>
Date: Tue Mar 16 22:04:13 1999

I don't have a date on it. The only thing that I really know about it is
that it was pulled from a "TURBO-XT", manufactured by Wibles Computer
Corporation. The drive has a sticker on it that says

COMPUTRS, INC. (not a typo)
             201-492-1229
                    2736 (this is stamped on)
REMOVAL VOIDS WARRANTY

The XT was probably from around 85-89. It is identical to an IBM XT (even
has an IBM branded floppy), other than the badge saying "IBM" on the front,
it says "WIBLES".
--
                 -Jason Willgruber
               (roblwill_at_usaor.net)