HP 85 & a bit more.

From: Daniel T. Burrows <danburrows_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Tue Mar 16 20:43:52 1999

I saved some of the HP tapes from the scrapper. Looking at them I found an
HP Part number you may want to check out. 98200A (5 cartridges)

If you were in the US I would send you a bunch for the shipping. If anyone
else needs some let me know. I know some have varios utilities and who
knows what else on them. I just grabbed a couple to get part # from and
compare to the DECTAPE II cart. and yes they look the same.

Dan