[OT] NT, software reliability, and the lack thereof.

From: John Amirault <amirault_at_epix.net>
Date: Wed Mar 17 10:28:59 1999

Hi,

When something like this happens try using SCANDISK to recover the lost
info on the harddrive. I compressed a harddrive and it came unmounted
and I lost ALL info on it until I used my rescue disk and ran SCANDISK
and found all my MISSING files right where I left them, on the
harddrive.

HTH.

John Amirault