Leo Computers

From: Ward D. Griffiths III <gram_at_cnct.com>
Date: Thu Mar 18 01:31:24 1999

On Wed, 17 Mar 1999, Joe wrote:

> At 06:27 PM 3/17/99 -0800, you wrote:
> >Did you see me say anywhere that I actually *wanted* to sell it :)?
> >Actually, since I start almost everything out at that price, habbit just
> >took over. For the most part though, I just consider this part of an
> >educational campaign to let the buyers there know there are other computers
> >besides Altairs!
>
> I'll bet an original Leo computer would bring a pretty price on E-bay!

And if a listmember sold it there without first offering to the
members of classiccmp, that listmember would be beaten like a
baby harp seal. Repeatedly. Since E-slay buyers show no evidence
of giving a damn about value rather than cost.
--
Ward Griffiths
"the timid die just like the daring; and if you don't take the plunge then