Apollo 400

From: John Amirault <amirault_at_epix.net>
Date: Thu Mar 18 09:39:35 1999

Merle,
I would not call my HP Apollo 400 a portable by any means. It stands
about 2' tall and weighs in _at_ about 70 pounds, which is the top end of
what my doctors say I can lift and I find that trying to do this is very
pain full, thank goodness for friends and hand trucks. Mine has no
wheels. Mine also has a cable with three BNC connectors on each end to
hook up the monitor. I have been told of a possible source for a monitor
and I say thanks Sellam and I will check into it.

JOhn Amirault