Vaxstation up for sale

From: Aaron Christopher Finney <af-list_at_wfi-inc.com>
Date: Thu Mar 18 13:17:03 1999

Hi all,

Anyone want/need a VS 3100 m38? I have too many unfinished computer
projects and need to clear a few feet of desk space. It's got a mono
monitor, external HD (I don't have the model # here at work, but I think
it's ~400meg), mouse, and KB, VMS v4 on the internal HD.

I'd like something for it, since I bought it in the heat of the moment
on ePlague (you know I paid dearly), but am definitely interested in
trades for things concerning my 11/15 or other interesting stuff. It may
outweigh the value of the vax, but I'm looking for a cheap eprom
programmer that can do 2732A's. Since I'm so lazy, local responses
(Southern California) have priority...

Anyone interested should email me at my regular address,
A_Finney_at_wfi-inc.com.

Cheers,

Aaron